Telemedicine, also called telepsychiatry, telehealth or televisits are virtual meetings held over the internet.These are currently the preferred way of providing care due to the COVID-19 crisis.
We will generally keep appointment times, just change to an online visit using your computer or mobile device.
- A camera and microphone, typically attached to the device, is necessary.
- An email is mandatory to send a link , so please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to provide one if you have not yet done so.
- The emailed link will direct you on how to use the software DO NOT enter credit card information if prompted, just click "next"
- You will need to agree to the terms
- Our website will have more information, including links to treatment agreement documents.
- Documents can be emailed in, but the only secure method of transferring your information is through our fax, 425-818-3821
We can provide care to patients in Washington, Minnesota, and Kentucky.